GRAVITY FORMS – ADVANCED START/END DATE/TIME RANGE SELECTION #
- If you need an advanced date/time picker with start/end range selection, you will definitely want this add on.
- There are various options you can define for the picker based on your need.
Demo & Screenshots: #
What does it do?
ADDED A CUSTOM FIELD FOR START/END DATE/TIME RANGE SELECTION FEATURE
- If you need the autocomplete field for the form, you will definetely want this add on.
- Added an advanced start/end date/time range selection field in the “Advanced fields” section where user can drag it to use
- Option to choose hour format either 12 or 24 hours.
- Option to select the alignment/position of the picker box
- Option to disable time input so only date range can be selected
- Option to enable pre-defined presets of date ranges selection
- Option to leave the field to be empty by default.
How does it work?
- This was developed based on the GravityForms addon framework to create a new custom field for this advanced start/end date/time range selection field.
TIP// Please make sure you have GravityForms plugin installed on your WordPress site.
How do I enable this functionality?
- Install the add-on
- Activate the add-on and you’re ready to go!
Hi everyone. We’re in progress of updating our documentation for this product. So don’t worry and stay tune!