This plugin helps integrating your Gravity Forms forms so that when users submit a form entry it will create new lead on Facebook Pixel instantly.
- ‘Pixel ID’ field: get information from here
- ‘Access Token’ field: get information from here
1.Allow multiple feeds for each of the form by clicking ‘Add New’
- ‘Test Event Code’ field: Code used to verify that your server events are received correctly by Facebook
- ‘Event Name’ field: Set event name such as lead, purchase, …
- ‘Currency & Value’ field: Select this option if event name is ‘Purchase’, or if events require the ‘Currency’ & ‘Value’ fields.
- ‘Action Source’ field: This field allows you to specify where your conversions occurred. Knowing where your events took place helps ensure your ads go to the right people.
- ‘Opt-out Of Ads Delivery Optimization’ field: A flag that indicates we should not use this event for ads delivery optimization.
- ‘Event Id (Prefix)’ field: The admin to be able to type a short string into a text field, ie. red, then we have an 8 or 10 digit integer randomly generated each time the form is submitted, so the event ID that is sent to Facebook would be something like “red2836489027”
- ‘Event Source URL’ field: The browser URL where the event happened. The URL must begin with http:// or https:// and should match the verified domain.
- ‘Map Fields’ field: select the fields corresponding to those that the user wants to.
2. Allow conditional logic
3. Includes value of the transaction field