This plugin helps users easily limit how many words can be submitted for minimum and maximum words.
What does it do?
This plugin allows the admin to limit the amount of words (both minimum and maximum words) that admin can submit with “Single Line”, “Paragraph”, “Post Body” and “Post Excerpt” text fields.
- Limit the number of words in a variety of field types. (Supports “Single Line”, “Paragraph”, “Post Body” and “Post Excerpt” text fields)
- Set minimum and maximum word counts (Flexible options to set word count ranges that meet your needs)
How do I enable this functionality?
- After you have installed and activated Gravity Forms Word Count Validator, word counts can be enforced on any supported field.
- The word count will automatically be enforced on the field.
Below are the steps:
- Step 1: Add any of the “Single Line”, “Paragraph”, “Post Body” and “Post Excerpt” text fields to your form, for example:
- Step 2: Set Minimum and Maximum word count you want to apply on the field:
How It Should Work:
Minimum Word Count:
- If minimum word count is 5 words and the user submits the form with an amount of words are less than 5 words, the form will through a validation error.
Maximum Word Count:
- GF Word Count Validation will automatically prevent the user from typing more spaces if the limit is met.
- In case the user wants to type more than the maximum number of words, they can type continuously without using spaces.