Gravity Forms Advanced Start/End Date/Time Range Selection Field
GRAVITY FORMS – ADVANCED START/END DATE/TIME RANGE SELECTION
If you need an advanced date/time picker with start/end range selection, you will definitely want this add on.
There are various options you can define for the picker based on your need.
Demo & Screenshots:
What does it do?
ADDED A CUSTOM FIELD FOR START/END DATE/TIME RANGE SELECTION FEATURE
If you need the autocomplete field for the form, you will definetely want this add on.
- Added an advanced start/end date/time range selection field in the “Advanced fields” section where user can drag it to use
- Option to choose hour format either 12 or 24 hours.
- Option to select the alignment/position of the picker box
- Option to disable time input so only date range can be selected
- Option to enable pre-defined presets of date ranges selection
- Option to leave the field to be empty by default.
- Option to enable/disable Single Date Picker
- Option to enable/disable Linked Calendars
- Options to enable/disable dropdowns
- Option to set min date
- Option to set min/max year
- Option to add CSS classes
- Option to update locale object with:
- Custom Date format
- Custom Apply label
- Custom Cancel label
- Custom Separator
- Date of Week
- Custom Month Name
How does it work?
This was developed based on the GravityForms addon framework to create a new custom field for this advanced start/end date/time range selection field.
How do I enable this functionality?
- Install the add-on
- Activate the add-on and you’re ready to go!
Submit your review
Great plugin for picking date range, highly customable. The support for some further customization was very fast and good.
Thank you very much!
$59.00 (Save $70)
$129.00 (Save $100)
No Recurring Payments
1 Year Free Support
24×7 Customer Care
Version 1.2.6 (Latest update Oct 11st, 2023)
Have a new Feature idea?
Didn’t see a feature in our plugin that you think would be useful? Share with us and let the team be a part of it.